TIRE AIR PRESSURE CHECKS
With the right amount of air pressure, you can extend tire treadlife and improve your fuel efficiency. We’re here to help you maintain the proper air pressure for your tires.
No need to set an appointment for air checks. We’ll gladly perform a tire pressure check regardless of where you originally bought your tires.
Don’t let a flat or punctured tire keep you off the road. We’ll either repair the damage or discuss replacement options with you.
NOTE: We only repair tires according to the guidelines set by the Rubber Manufacturer’s Association.
ROTATION AND BALANCE
Rotating and balancing your tires will help maintain even treadwear and maximize their longevity.
Make sure your tires are in safe, working condition by bringing them in for regular tire inspections. We’ll check them for shallow or uneven tread wear, sidewall damage, leaks, punctures, and any other potential issues. We’ll give your tires a clean bill of health, or we’ll provide solutions to any issues uncovered during the inspection.
Your vehicle’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) uses sensors to measure the air pressure in your tires. This system warns you when your tires are underinflated, allowing you to seek proper maintenance when it’s necessary to keep you safe.
We offer TPMS checks to all customers because we’re committed to your safety. We’ll check your sensor batteries and ensure they’re accurately measuring your tire pressure. If your TPMS isn’t working properly, we can discuss replacement options with you.
WHEEL ALIGNMENT CHECK
- Inspect vehicle suspension and steering systems, including tire air pressure and tire condition
- Vehicle placed on an alignment rack, where laser sensors are mounted and measure the current alignment settings
- Print initial tire alignment readings
WHEEL ALIGNMENT: STANDARD
- Inspect suspension and steering systems, including air pressure and tire condition
- Vehicle placed on alignment rack, where sensors are mounted and compensated
- Print initial tire alignment readings.
- Camber, caster and toe angles are adjusted according to manufacturer specifications
- Test drive the vehicle
* See your auto advisor for complete terms and conditions of written limited warranties.
SUSPENSION AND STEERING SERVICES
When a vehicle’s suspension, steering and drive-line components begin to wear, it can cause vibration, misalignment and premature tire wear. We perform a complete suspension system and steering inspection with each car alignment. When you have worn parts replaced, you’re able to regain handling and steering control. Your car will run like its old self, returning to its original handling and operating performance.
Wheel alignment is a critical aspect of car maintenance, as misalignment damages your tires and can lead to them wearing out prematurely. Our technicians can make sure your steering and suspension are working as they should be and align your car to match the manufacturer’s specifications.